I am Christina Yaneva, IBCLC. My joy (and my job) is to support and help you and your baby on your breastfeeding journey.
The first weeks with your new baby are full of questions. You want to do the best for your child by breastfeeding, but sometimes you may feel confused and unsure.
You can do it!
As a lactation consultant, I can help you
- During your pregnancy, with information and support for the best start of your nursing experience;
- When your baby is born, to learn how to latch him on and be sure s/he is feeding effectively;
- If you worry whether your milk is enough;
- If breastfeeding is painful or is not going well;
- If you need to pump;
- If you have other difficulties or just have some questions.
I do consultations in Bulgarian, German and English. You can ask your questions in the comfort of your own home, before or after the birth of your baby.
You and your baby are unique – and deserve the best care, tailored to your individual needs and wishes.
The joy and satisfaction of my own breastfeeding experience was the first step into a career in helping nursing mothers.
I started as one of the first volunteer breastfeeding councellors in the country and later became one of the founders of the National Association for Breastfeeding Support in Bulgaria (NABS).
In my work as an IBCLC, I serve the families and community by:
- Doing home visits with breastfeeding families in Bulgaria’s capital city of Sofia;
- Working by phone or online via skype and e-mail with families from other locations in Bulgaria and abroad;
- Teaching and coordinating breastfeeding education programs for new breastfeeding counsellors and health care professionals of NABS;
- Lecturing and writing breastfeeding articles and other materials for magazines, organizations and websites.
You can contact me on my mobile number
or you can book my services online:
Phone and home consultations are available 7 days a week. If I am not available to speak when you call, PM me and I will return your call ASAP.